WHAT IS CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN (COO) ?
A document that certifies the country of origin of a particular product and it is a declaration document made by the exporter. Click here to see a Work flow for applying Certificate of Origin.
2 stages to be done for applying Certificate of Origin.
FIRST STAGE : Qualifying
(MUST be submitted 1 week before getting the COO endorsement and valid for 1 year)
1. Letter of Indemnity which type under company letterhead
3. Copy of Company Registration (Form 9) or Business Registration (Form D), Form 24 & Form 49
4. Manufacturing License
5. Analysis Cost of Product (If any)
SECOND STAGE : Endorsing
1. Certificate of Origin Form
2. Commercial Invoice & supplier invoice
3. Packing List
4. Bill of Lading
6. Custom Declaration Form (
7. Other related documents in respect of exports and re-exports from
* Documents must be produced additionally as a copy for DPMMS retention.